Outcome of the Central Bankers' Plan for a New World Order
- The world will be "depopulated" by wars, natural disasters, diseases, plagues, and food and water shortages (the global elite's ultimate goal is a worldwide population of less than 500 million).
- The United States of America, the land of the free and home of the brave with liberty and justice for all, must fall before the New World Order can be established.
- A one-world government with a one-world religion will be established, the anti-Christian beast prophesied in the book of Revelation. This one-world power will offer apparent peace and unprecented opportunities to a world in desperate need of grand solutions to profound global problems.
- A one-world currency will be established and a cashless society will be setup. In order to or buy or sell in this cashless society, an individual will have to take the "the mark of the beast" (the global elite's ultimate goal is to get everyone "microchipped"). Those who refuse must be identified and eliminated.
- The Lord shall come from heaven to separate the wicked from the just and to judge the earth. In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet, the believers on earth shall be transformed from their mortal bodies into their immortal bodies and shall join the saints in heaven. The non-believers shall be subject to the wrath of God and shall be cast into the lake of fire along with Satan. The earth shall be utterly consumed by fire, and the Lord will create a new heaven and a new earth, and He shall establish His glorious kingdom forevermore. And He that sits upon the throne shall say, "Behold, I make all things new… He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son (Revelation 21:5-7)."
"But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars of Heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in Heaven shall be shaken. And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory. And then shall He send His angels, and shall gather together His elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of Heaven." (Mark 13:24-27)
That in the dispensation of the fulness of times, He might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in Heaven, and which are on earth; even in Him. (Ephesians 1:10)
Behold, I shew you a mystery; we shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. (1 Corinthians 15:51-53)
"When the Son of man shall come in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then shall He sit upon the throne of His glory: and before Him shall be gathered all nations: and He shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats. And He shall set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left." (Matthew 25:31-33)
"The harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels. As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so shall it be in the end of this world. The Son of man shall send forth His angels, and they shall gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; and shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father." (Matthew 13:39-43)
I pray I will not be alive when this time finally comes or at least faith enough to stand firm against the deceitful one.
Hold fast till He comes: Be strong in the Lord. Corrie ten Boom said it best:
"'When I am weak, then I shall be strong,' the Bible says.
Betsy and I were prisoners for the Lord.
We were so weak, but we got power because the Holy Spirit was on us.
That mighty inner strengthening of the Holy Spirit helped us through.
No, you will not be strong in yourself when the tribulation comes.
Rather, you will be strong in the power of Him who will not forsake you.
For 76 years I have known the Lord Jesus,
And not once has He ever left me or let me down."
Corrie ten Boom, 1974
Corrie ten Boom (April 15, 1892 – April 15, 1983) was a Dutch Christian Holocaust survivor. She and her family helped many Jews escape the Nazis during World War II. The Germans arrested the entire Ten Boom family on February 28, 1944, with the help of a Dutch informant. They were sent first to Scheveningen prison (where her father died 10 days after his capture). Corrie's sister Nollie, brother Willem, and nephew Peter were all released. Later, Corrie and her sister Betsie were sent to the Vught political concentration camp (both in the Netherlands) and finally to the notorious Ravensbrück concentration camp in Germany on December 16, 1944, where Betsie died. Before she died, she told Corrie, "There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still." Corrie was released on Christmas Day of December 1944. In her movie The Hiding Place (based on her book), Ten Boom narrates the section on her release from camp, saying that she later learned her release had been a clerical error. The women prisoners her age in the camp were killed the week following her release. She said, "God does not have problems, only plans."
When I was a little girl, I went to my father and said,
"Daddy, I am afraid that I will never be strong enough to be a martyr for Jesus Christ."
"Tell me," said father, "When you take a train trip to Amsterdam,
When do I give you the money for the ticket? Three weeks before?"
"No, Daddy, you give me the money for the ticket just before we get on the train."
"That is right," my father said, "And so it is with God's strength.
Our Father in Heaven knows when you will need the strength to be a martyr for Jesus Christ.
He will supply all you need, just in time."
Corrie ten Boom
You must never forget the warning recorded for posterity by Martin Niemoeller, the Lutheran minister who lived in Hitler's Germany during the 1930s and 1940s. His words echo down to us over succeeding decades:
"In Germany they came first for the Communists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant. Then they came for me, and by that time no one was left to speak up."
Post a Comment