Outcome of the Central Bankers' Plan for a New World Order
- The world will be "depopulated" by wars, natural disasters, diseases, plagues, and food and water shortages (the global elite's ultimate goal is a worldwide population of less than 500 million).
- The United States of America, the land of the free and home of the brave with liberty and justice for all, must fall before the New World Order can be established.
- A one-world government with a one-world religion will be established, the anti-Christian beast prophesied in the book of Revelation. This one-world power will offer apparent peace and unprecented opportunities to a world in desperate need of grand solutions to profound global problems.
- A one-world currency will be established and a cashless society will be setup. In order to or buy or sell in this cashless society, an individual will have to take the "the mark of the beast" (the global elite's ultimate goal is to get everyone "microchipped"). Those who refuse must be identified and eliminated.
- The Lord shall come from heaven to separate the wicked from the just and to judge the earth. In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet, the believers on earth shall be transformed from their mortal bodies into their immortal bodies and shall join the saints in heaven. The non-believers shall be subject to the wrath of God and shall be cast into the lake of fire along with Satan. The earth shall be utterly consumed by fire, and the Lord will create a new heaven and a new earth, and He shall establish His glorious kingdom forevermore. And He that sits upon the throne shall say, "Behold, I make all things new… He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son (Revelation 21:5-7)."
"But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars of Heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in Heaven shall be shaken. And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory. And then shall He send His angels, and shall gather together His elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of Heaven." (Mark 13:24-27)
That in the dispensation of the fulness of times, He might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in Heaven, and which are on earth; even in Him. (Ephesians 1:10)
Behold, I shew you a mystery; we shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. (1 Corinthians 15:51-53)
"When the Son of man shall come in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then shall He sit upon the throne of His glory: and before Him shall be gathered all nations: and He shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats. And He shall set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left." (Matthew 25:31-33)
"The harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels. As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so shall it be in the end of this world. The Son of man shall send forth His angels, and they shall gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; and shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father." (Matthew 13:39-43)